Gina Hernez-Broome, PhD, is a core faculty member for the Organizational Leadership Program at the University of the Rockies. Prior to joining the university Gina spent 12 years at the Center for Creative Leadership, where she was program manager for the Design and Delivery Faculty team, designing and delivering leadership development and coaching programs, and was lead researcher for the center's coaching research and evaluation efforts. Gina has published and presented on the topics of leadership development, executive coaching, employee engagement, and organizational transformation in a variety of professional and scholarly venues such as the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology, the Academy of Management, the International Coaching Federation, the International Leadership Association, Human Resource Planning, and Leadership Quarterly. Most recently she was editor for the book, Advancing Executive Coaching: Setting the Course for Successful Leadership Coaching.
Social intelligence: The new science of human relationships
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Bridgepoint Education, Inc. and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Psychological Issues in Organizational Culture
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 75–78, July 2012
How to Cite
Hernez-Broome, G. (2012), Social intelligence: The new science of human relationships. J of Psych Issues in Org Culture, 3: 75–78. doi: 10.1002/jpoc.20099
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!