Kez Hayat, MsC, is equality and diversity officer in the Office of the Vice Chancellor at the University of Bradford. His research interests include equality and diversity training and diversity management. He may be contacted at email@example.com.
Delivering Equality and Diversity Training Within a University Setting Through Drama-Based Training
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Bridgepoint Education, Inc. and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Psychological Issues in Organizational Culture
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 59–74, October 2012
How to Cite
Hayat, K. and Walton, S. (2012), Delivering Equality and Diversity Training Within a University Setting Through Drama-Based Training. J of Psych Issues in Org Culture, 3: 59–74. doi: 10.1002/jpoc.21061
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!