Harjinder Cheema, DBA, PEng, CMA is the director of global capital projects for Interwrap Inc., a Canadian headquartered multinational manufacturer of coated polyolefin products. He is involved with all aspects of manufacturing plant projects from initial concept to complete execution and start-up. He has completed multiple projects in North America, India and China over the past 19 years and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best Cross-Cultural Training Practices for North American and European Expatriates in China: A Delphi Study
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Bridgepoint Education, Inc. and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Psychological Issues in Organizational Culture
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 20–47, October 2012
How to Cite
Cheema, H. (2012), Best Cross-Cultural Training Practices for North American and European Expatriates in China: A Delphi Study. J of Psych Issues in Org Culture, 3: 20–47. doi: 10.1002/jpoc.21064
- Issue online: 26 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!