Paige Graham, PhD, is an experienced consultant, educator, and researcher who works in the area of leadership development. She is a core faculty member in the School of Organizational Leadership at the University of the Rockies in Colorado Springs, CO. She is also the president of Graham Consulting Group, Inc., a management consulting firm dedicated to leadership development, executive coaching, feedback, and training. She may be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Boundary Spanning Leadership: Six Practices for Solving Problems, Driving Innovations, and Transforming Organizations
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Bridgepoint Education, Inc. and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Psychological Issues in Organizational Culture
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 100–104, January 2013
How to Cite
Graham, P. (2013), Boundary Spanning Leadership: Six Practices for Solving Problems, Driving Innovations, and Transforming Organizations. J of Psych Issues in Org Culture, 3: 100–104. doi: 10.1002/jpoc.21078
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!