Aaron D. Coe, EdD, is associate dean in the School of Advanced Studies at University of Phoenix and has been involved in education for over a decade. He is responsible for promoting faculty scholarship throughout the university and teaches qualitative research and in the higher education administration program at the doctoral level. His research interests include higher education administration, scholarship in higher education, K–12 virtual education policy, and qualitative research methods. Coe earned an EdD in higher and postsecondary education from Arizona State University. He may be reached at email@example.com
Scholarship in Administration: Connecting With the University Culture
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Bridgepoint Education, Inc. and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Psychological Issues in Organizational Culture
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 50–67, April 2013
How to Cite
Coe, A. D. and Heitner, K. L. (2013), Scholarship in Administration: Connecting With the University Culture. J of Psych Issues in Org Culture, 4: 50–67. doi: 10.1002/jpoc.21089
- Issue online: 19 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!