June Takeuchi, MA, is a recent graduate from the University of West Florida with a master's degree in industrial and organizational psychology. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtual and Face-to-Face Teamwork Differences in Culturally Homogeneous and Heterogeneous Teams
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Bridgepoint Education, Inc. and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Psychological Issues in Organizational Culture
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 17–34, July 2013
How to Cite
Takeuchi, J., Kass, S. J., Schneider, S. K. and VanWormer, L. (2013), Virtual and Face-to-Face Teamwork Differences in Culturally Homogeneous and Heterogeneous Teams. J of Psych Issues in Org Culture, 4: 17–34. doi: 10.1002/jpoc.21112
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!