Uduak Archibong, PhD, FWACN, FRCN, is professor of Diversity at the University of Bradford, UK, where she directs the Centre for Inclusion and Diversity and provides strategic oversight for equality and diversity across the institution. She is the international director of GENOVATE, a European Commission funded project for transforming organizational culture for gender equality in research and innovation. She holds visiting professorship posts at the University of Kwa-Zulu Natal in South Africa and Central University College, Miotso in Ghana, and she is Fellow of the West African College of Nursing and Fellow of the Royal College of Nursing.
Disciplinary and Fitness-to-Practice Data, Policies, and Practices in the NHS Trusts and Health Professional Bodies in the UK
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Bridgepoint Education, Inc. and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Psychological Issues in Organizational Culture
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 6–25, October 2013
How to Cite
Archibong, U., Baxter, C. E., Darr, A., Walton, S. and Jogi, M. (2013), Disciplinary and Fitness-to-Practice Data, Policies, and Practices in the NHS Trusts and Health Professional Bodies in the UK. J of Psych Issues in Org Culture, 4: 6–25. doi: 10.1002/jpoc.21117
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!