Bioavailability and efficacy of antisense morpholino oligomers targeted to c-myc and cytochrome P-450 3A2 following oral administration in rats
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc. and the American Pharmaceutical Association
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 91, Issue 4, pages 1009–1018, April 2002
How to Cite
Arora, V., Knapp, D. C., Reddy, M. T., Weller, D. D. and Iversen, P. L. (2002), Bioavailability and efficacy of antisense morpholino oligomers targeted to c-myc and cytochrome P-450 3A2 following oral administration in rats. J. Pharm. Sci., 91: 1009–1018. doi: 10.1002/jps.10088
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2002
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!