In vitro–in vivo correlation in man of a topically applied local anesthetic agent using numerical convolution and deconvolution
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2002
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 92, Issue 2, pages 398–406, February 2003
How to Cite
Welin-Berger, K., Neelissen, J. A.M., Emanuelsson, B.-M., Björnsson, M. A. and Gjellan, K. (2003), In vitro–in vivo correlation in man of a topically applied local anesthetic agent using numerical convolution and deconvolution. J. Pharm. Sci., 92: 398–406. doi: 10.1002/jps.10203
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2002
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!