A signal transduction pharmacodynamic model of the kinetics of the parasympathomimetic activity of low-dose scopolamine and atropine in rats
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 91, Issue 12, pages 2500–2510, December 2002
How to Cite
Perlstein, I., Stepensky, D., Krzyzanski, W. and Hoffman, A. (2002), A signal transduction pharmacodynamic model of the kinetics of the parasympathomimetic activity of low-dose scopolamine and atropine in rats. J. Pharm. Sci., 91: 2500–2510. doi: 10.1002/jps.10243
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2002
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!