Mechanistic study of alkyl azacycloheptanones as skin permeation enhancers by permeation and partition experiments with hairless mouse skin
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2002
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 92, Issue 2, pages 297–310, February 2003
How to Cite
He, N., Li, S. K., Suhonen, T. M., Warner, K. S. and Higuchi, W. I. (2003), Mechanistic study of alkyl azacycloheptanones as skin permeation enhancers by permeation and partition experiments with hairless mouse skin. J. Pharm. Sci., 92: 297–310. doi: 10.1002/jps.10269
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2002
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!