A Systematic examination of the in vitro Ussing chamber and the in situ single-pass perfusion model systems in rat ileum permeation of model solutes
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2002
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 92, Issue 2, pages 344–359, February 2003
How to Cite
Tsutsumi, K., Li, S. K., Ghanem, A.-H., Ho, N. F.H. and Higuchi, W. I. (2003), A Systematic examination of the in vitro Ussing chamber and the in situ single-pass perfusion model systems in rat ileum permeation of model solutes. J. Pharm. Sci., 92: 344–359. doi: 10.1002/jps.10278
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2002
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!