Description of transdermal transport of hydrophilic solutes during low-frequency sonophoresis based on a modified porous pathway model
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2002
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 92, Issue 2, pages 381–393, February 2003
How to Cite
Tezel, A., Sens, A. and Mitragotri, S. (2003), Description of transdermal transport of hydrophilic solutes during low-frequency sonophoresis based on a modified porous pathway model. J. Pharm. Sci., 92: 381–393. doi: 10.1002/jps.10299
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2002
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!