Description of transdermal transport of hydrophilic solutes during low-frequency sonophoresis based on a modified porous pathway model
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2002
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 92, Issue 2, pages 381–393, February 2003
Total views since August 2010: 236
How to Cite
Tezel, A., Sens, A. and Mitragotri, S. (2003), Description of transdermal transport of hydrophilic solutes during low-frequency sonophoresis based on a modified porous pathway model. J. Pharm. Sci., 92: 381–393. doi: 10.1002/jps.10299
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!