Current perspectives on established and putative mammalian oligopeptide transporters
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 92, Issue 4, pages 691–714, April 2003
How to Cite
Herrera-Ruiz, D. and Knipp, G. T. (2003), Current perspectives on established and putative mammalian oligopeptide transporters. J. Pharm. Sci., 92: 691–714. doi: 10.1002/jps.10303
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2003
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!