Keita Saito is a graduate student of Natural Sciences, Chiba University, Chiba, Japan.
Two reaction sites of a spin label, TEMPOL (4-hydroxy-2,2,6,6-tetramethylpiperidine-N-oxyl), with hydroxyl radical
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2002
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 92, Issue 2, pages 275–280, February 2003
Total views since August 2010: 258
How to Cite
Saito, K., Takeshita, K., Ueda, J.-I. and Ozawa, T. (2003), Two reaction sites of a spin label, TEMPOL (4-hydroxy-2,2,6,6-tetramethylpiperidine-N-oxyl), with hydroxyl radical. J. Pharm. Sci., 92: 275–280. doi: 10.1002/jps.10304
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!