A mechanistic study of danazol dissolution in ionic surfactant solutions
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2002
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 92, Issue 2, pages 424–435, February 2003
How to Cite
Sun, W., Larive, C. K. and Southard, M. Z. (2003), A mechanistic study of danazol dissolution in ionic surfactant solutions. J. Pharm. Sci., 92: 424–435. doi: 10.1002/jps.10309
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!