Long-term outcomes of thymosin-α1 and interferon α-2b combination therapy in patients with hepatitis B e antigen (HBeAg) negative chronic hepatitis B
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 92, Issue 7, pages 1386–1395, July 2003
How to Cite
Saruc, M., Ozden, N., Turkel, N., Ayhan, S., Hock, L. M., Tuzcuoglu, I. and Yuceyar, H. (2003), Long-term outcomes of thymosin-α1 and interferon α-2b combination therapy in patients with hepatitis B e antigen (HBeAg) negative chronic hepatitis B. J. Pharm. Sci., 92: 1386–1395. doi: 10.1002/jps.10401
- Issue online: 25 APR 2003
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!