The influence of relative humidity on the cohesion properties of micronized drugs used in inhalation therapy
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 93, Issue 3, pages 753–761, March 2004
How to Cite
Young, P. M., Price, R., Tobyn, M. J., Buttrum, M. and Dey, F. (2004), The influence of relative humidity on the cohesion properties of micronized drugs used in inhalation therapy. J. Pharm. Sci., 93: 753–761. doi: 10.1002/jps.10549
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2004
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 4 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!