Controlling deamidation rates in a model peptide: Effects of temperature, peptide concentration, and additives
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc. and the American Pharmaceutical Association
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 90, Issue 12, pages 2141–2148, December 2001
Total views since August 2010: 397
How to Cite
Stratton, L. P., Kelly, R. M., Rowe, J., Shively, J. E., Smith, D. D., Carpenter, J. F. and Manning, M. C. (2001), Controlling deamidation rates in a model peptide: Effects of temperature, peptide concentration, and additives. J. Pharm. Sci., 90: 2141–2148. doi: 10.1002/jps.1165
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2001
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!