Bidirectional transport of rhodamine 123 and Hoechst 33342, fluorescence probes of the binding sites on P-glycoprotein, across MDCK–MDR1 cell monolayers
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 93, Issue 5, pages 1185–1194, May 2004
How to Cite
Tang, F., Ouyang, H., Yang, J. Z. and Borchardt, R. T. (2004), Bidirectional transport of rhodamine 123 and Hoechst 33342, fluorescence probes of the binding sites on P-glycoprotein, across MDCK–MDR1 cell monolayers. J. Pharm. Sci., 93: 1185–1194. doi: 10.1002/jps.20046
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 24 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!