Relationship between encapsulated drug particle size and initial release of recombinant human growth hormone from biodegradable microspheres
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 93, Issue 10, pages 2624–2634, October 2004
How to Cite
Costantino, H. R., Johnson, O. L. and Zale, S. E. (2004), Relationship between encapsulated drug particle size and initial release of recombinant human growth hormone from biodegradable microspheres. J. Pharm. Sci., 93: 2624–2634. doi: 10.1002/jps.20078
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!