Solid-state solubility influences encapsulation and release of hydrophobic drugs from PLGA/PLA nanoparticles
Article first published online: 30 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 93, Issue 7, pages 1804–1814, July 2004
How to Cite
Panyam, J., Williams, D., Dash, A., Leslie-Pelecky, D. and Labhasetwar, V. (2004), Solid-state solubility influences encapsulation and release of hydrophobic drugs from PLGA/PLA nanoparticles. J. Pharm. Sci., 93: 1804–1814. doi: 10.1002/jps.20094
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!