Using real-time quantitative TaqMan RT-PCR to evaluate the role of dexamethasone in gene regulation of rat P-glycoproteins mdr1a/1b and cytochrome P450 3A1/2
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 93, Issue 10, pages 2488–2496, October 2004
How to Cite
Mei, Q., Richards, K., Strong-Basalyga, K., Fauty, S. E., Taylor, A., Yamazaki, M., Prueksaritanont, T., Lin, J. H. and Hochman, J. (2004), Using real-time quantitative TaqMan RT-PCR to evaluate the role of dexamethasone in gene regulation of rat P-glycoproteins mdr1a/1b and cytochrome P450 3A1/2. J. Pharm. Sci., 93: 2488–2496. doi: 10.1002/jps.20102
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!