This paper was presented in part at the Annual Meeting of the American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists in Toronto in 2003.
Quantitative structure–pharmacokinetic parameters relationships (QSPKR) analysis of antimicrobial agents in humans using simulated annealing k-nearest-neighbor and partial least-square analysis methods†
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 93, Issue 10, pages 2535–2544, October 2004
How to Cite
Ng, C., Xiao, Y., Putnam, W., Lum, B. and Tropsha, A. (2004), Quantitative structure–pharmacokinetic parameters relationships (QSPKR) analysis of antimicrobial agents in humans using simulated annealing k-nearest-neighbor and partial least-square analysis methods. J. Pharm. Sci., 93: 2535–2544. doi: 10.1002/jps.20117
- Issue online: 30 JUL 2004
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!