In vitro characterization of PEGylated phospholipid micelles for improved drug solubilization: Effects of PEG chain length and PC incorporation
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 93, Issue 10, pages 2476–2487, October 2004
Total views since August 2010: 0
How to Cite
Ashok, B., Arleth, L., Hjelm, R. P., Rubinstein, I. and Önyüksel, H. (2004), In vitro characterization of PEGylated phospholipid micelles for improved drug solubilization: Effects of PEG chain length and PC incorporation. J. Pharm. Sci., 93: 2476–2487. doi: 10.1002/jps.20150
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 26 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!