Resveratrol glucuronides as the metabolites of resveratrol in humans: Characterization, synthesis, and anti-HIV activity
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 93, Issue 10, pages 2448–2457, October 2004
How to Cite
Wang, L.-X., Heredia, A., Song, H., Zhang, Z., Yu, B., Davis, C. and Redfield, R. (2004), Resveratrol glucuronides as the metabolites of resveratrol in humans: Characterization, synthesis, and anti-HIV activity. J. Pharm. Sci., 93: 2448–2457. doi: 10.1002/jps.20156
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!