A comprehensive analysis of the role of correction factors in the allometric predictivity of clearance from rat, dog, and monkey to humans
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 93, Issue 10, pages 2522–2534, October 2004
How to Cite
Nagilla, R. and Ward, K. W. (2004), A comprehensive analysis of the role of correction factors in the allometric predictivity of clearance from rat, dog, and monkey to humans. J. Pharm. Sci., 93: 2522–2534. doi: 10.1002/jps.20169
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2004
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 21 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!