Tea tree oil concentration in follicular casts after topical delivery: Determination by high-performance thin layer chromatography using a perfused bovine udder model
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 94, Issue 2, pages 240–245, February 2005
How to Cite
Biju, S.S., Ahuja, A. and Khar, R. K. (2005), Tea tree oil concentration in follicular casts after topical delivery: Determination by high-performance thin layer chromatography using a perfused bovine udder model. J. Pharm. Sci., 94: 240–245. doi: 10.1002/jps.20250
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 26 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!