Tea tree oil concentration in follicular casts after topical delivery: Determination by high-performance thin layer chromatography using a perfused bovine udder model
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 94, Issue 2, pages 240–245, February 2005
Total views since August 2010: 243
How to Cite
Biju, S.S., Ahuja, A. and Khar, R. K. (2005), Tea tree oil concentration in follicular casts after topical delivery: Determination by high-performance thin layer chromatography using a perfused bovine udder model. J. Pharm. Sci., 94: 240–245. doi: 10.1002/jps.20250
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 26 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!