Pharmacokinetics and metabolism of metoprolol and propranolol in the female DA and female Wistar rat: The female DA rat is not always an animal model for poor metabolizers of CYP2D6
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 94, Issue 2, pages 397–408, February 2005
How to Cite
Komura, H. and Iwaki, M. (2005), Pharmacokinetics and metabolism of metoprolol and propranolol in the female DA and female Wistar rat: The female DA rat is not always an animal model for poor metabolizers of CYP2D6. J. Pharm. Sci., 94: 397–408. doi: 10.1002/jps.20255
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!