Partially crystalline systems in lyophilization: II. Withstanding collapse at high primary drying temperatures and impact on protein activity recovery
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 94, Issue 4, pages 809–820, April 2005
How to Cite
Chatterjee, K., Shalaev, E. Y. and Suryanarayanan, R. (2005), Partially crystalline systems in lyophilization: II. Withstanding collapse at high primary drying temperatures and impact on protein activity recovery. J. Pharm. Sci., 94: 809–820. doi: 10.1002/jps.20304
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 1 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!