Physiologically based pharmacokinetic modeling 1: Predicting the tissue distribution of moderate-to-strong bases
Article first published online: 27 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 94, Issue 6, pages 1259–1276, June 2005
Total views since August 2010: 1554
How to Cite
Rodgers, T., Leahy, D. and Rowland, M. (2005), Physiologically based pharmacokinetic modeling 1: Predicting the tissue distribution of moderate-to-strong bases. J. Pharm. Sci., 94: 1259–1276. doi: 10.1002/jps.20322
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 1 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!