Extrapolation of human pharmacokinetic parameters from rat, dog, and monkey data: Molecular properties associated with extrapolative success or failure
Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 94, Issue 7, pages 1467–1483, July 2005
How to Cite
Jolivette, L. J. and Ward, K. W. (2005), Extrapolation of human pharmacokinetic parameters from rat, dog, and monkey data: Molecular properties associated with extrapolative success or failure. J. Pharm. Sci., 94: 1467–1483. doi: 10.1002/jps.20373
- Issue online: 26 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!