Pharmaceutical liquid crystals: The relevance of partially ordered systems
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 94, Issue 9, pages 1861–1880, September 2005
How to Cite
Stevenson, C. L., Bennett, D. B. and Lechuga-Ballesteros, D. (2005), Pharmaceutical liquid crystals: The relevance of partially ordered systems. J. Pharm. Sci., 94: 1861–1880. doi: 10.1002/jps.20435
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!