In vitro percutaneous absorption and in vivo protoporphyrin IX accumulation in skin and tumors after topical 5-aminolevulinic acid application with enhancement using an erbium:YAG laser
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 95, Issue 4, pages 929–938, April 2006
How to Cite
Shen, S.-C., Lee, W.-R., Fang, Y.-P., Hu, C.-H. and Fang, J.-Y. (2006), In vitro percutaneous absorption and in vivo protoporphyrin IX accumulation in skin and tumors after topical 5-aminolevulinic acid application with enhancement using an erbium:YAG laser. J. Pharm. Sci., 95: 929–938. doi: 10.1002/jps.20577
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!