A data base for partition of volatile organic compounds and drugs from blood/plasma/serum to brain, and an LFER analysis of the data
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 95, Issue 10, pages 2091–2100, October 2006
Total views since August 2010: 481
How to Cite
Abraham, M. H., Ibrahim, A., Zhao, Y. and Acree, W. E. (2006), A data base for partition of volatile organic compounds and drugs from blood/plasma/serum to brain, and an LFER analysis of the data. J. Pharm. Sci., 95: 2091–2100. doi: 10.1002/jps.20595
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 29 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!