Antibody response to aggregated human interferon alpha2b in wild-type and transgenic immune tolerant mice depends on type and level of aggregation
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 95, Issue 5, pages 1084–1096, May 2006
How to Cite
Hermeling, S., Schellekens, H., Maas, C., Gebbink, M. F.B.G., Crommelin, D. J.A. and Jiskoot, W. (2006), Antibody response to aggregated human interferon alpha2b in wild-type and transgenic immune tolerant mice depends on type and level of aggregation. J. Pharm. Sci., 95: 1084–1096. doi: 10.1002/jps.20599
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!