Equilibrium versus kinetic measurements of aqueous solubility, and the ability of compounds to supersaturate in solution—a validation study
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 95, Issue 6, pages 1298–1307, June 2006
Total views since August 2010: 1095
How to Cite
Box, K. J., Völgyi, G., Baka, E., Stuart, M., Takács-Novák, K. and Comer, J. E.A. (2006), Equilibrium versus kinetic measurements of aqueous solubility, and the ability of compounds to supersaturate in solution—a validation study. J. Pharm. Sci., 95: 1298–1307. doi: 10.1002/jps.20613
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 25 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!