The relationship between water vapor absorption and desorption by phospholipids and bilayer phase transitions
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 96, Issue 2, pages 377–396, February 2007
Total views since August 2010: 171
How to Cite
Mansour, H. M. and Zografi, G. (2007), The relationship between water vapor absorption and desorption by phospholipids and bilayer phase transitions. J. Pharm. Sci., 96: 377–396. doi: 10.1002/jps.20810
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!