Contributions performed while at Human Genome Sciences.
Lyophilization cycle development for a high-concentration monoclonal antibody formulation lacking a crystalline bulking agent
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 96, Issue 6, pages 1598–1608, June 2007
How to Cite
Colandene, J. D., Maldonado, L. M., Creagh, A. T., Vrettos, J. S., Goad, K. G. and Spitznagel, T. M. (2007), Lyophilization cycle development for a high-concentration monoclonal antibody formulation lacking a crystalline bulking agent. J. Pharm. Sci., 96: 1598–1608. doi: 10.1002/jps.20812
- Issue online: 25 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!