Evaluation of human nasal RPMI 2650 cells grown at an air–liquid interface as a model for nasal drug transport studies
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 97, Issue 3, pages 1165–1178, March 2008
How to Cite
Bai, S., Yang, T., Abbruscato, T. J. and Ahsan, F. (2008), Evaluation of human nasal RPMI 2650 cells grown at an air–liquid interface as a model for nasal drug transport studies. J. Pharm. Sci., 97: 1165–1178. doi: 10.1002/jps.21031
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!