Sumatriptan succinate transdermal delivery systems for the treatment of migraine
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 97, Issue 6, pages 2102–2109, June 2008
How to Cite
Balaguer-Fernández, C., Femenía-Font, A., del Rio-Sancho, S., Merino, V. and López-Castellano, A. (2008), Sumatriptan succinate transdermal delivery systems for the treatment of migraine. J. Pharm. Sci., 97: 2102–2109. doi: 10.1002/jps.21129
- Issue online: 22 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!