The pharmacology of PEGylation: Balancing PD with PK to generate novel therapeutics
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 97, Issue 10, pages 4167–4183, October 2008
How to Cite
Fishburn, C. S. (2008), The pharmacology of PEGylation: Balancing PD with PK to generate novel therapeutics. J. Pharm. Sci., 97: 4167–4183. doi: 10.1002/jps.21278
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 9 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!