Your prodrug releases formaldehyde: Should you be concerned? No!
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 97, Issue 10, pages 4184–4193, October 2008
How to Cite
Dhareshwar, S. S. and Stella, V. J. (2008), Your prodrug releases formaldehyde: Should you be concerned? No!. J. Pharm. Sci., 97: 4184–4193. doi: 10.1002/jps.21319
- Issue online: 28 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!