Dry powder formulations for inhalation of fluticasone propionate and salmeterol xinafoate microcrystals
Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 98, Issue 2, pages 503–515, February 2009
How to Cite
Murnane, D., Martin, G. P. and Marriott, C. (2009), Dry powder formulations for inhalation of fluticasone propionate and salmeterol xinafoate microcrystals. J. Pharm. Sci., 98: 503–515. doi: 10.1002/jps.21450
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 8 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!