Calculation of molecular lipophilicity: State-of-the-art and comparison of log P methods on more than 96,000 compounds
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 98, Issue 3, pages 861–893, March 2009
How to Cite
Mannhold, R., Poda, G. I., Ostermann, C. and Tetko, I. V. (2009), Calculation of molecular lipophilicity: State-of-the-art and comparison of log P methods on more than 96,000 compounds. J. Pharm. Sci., 98: 861–893. doi: 10.1002/jps.21494
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!