Calculation of molecular lipophilicity: State-of-the-art and comparison of log P methods on more than 96,000 compounds
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 98, Issue 3, pages 861–893, March 2009
Total views since August 2010: 2040
How to Cite
Mannhold, R., Poda, G. I., Ostermann, C. and Tetko, I. V. (2009), Calculation of molecular lipophilicity: State-of-the-art and comparison of log P methods on more than 96,000 compounds. J. Pharm. Sci., 98: 861–893. doi: 10.1002/jps.21494
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!