Principles, approaches, and challenges for predicting protein aggregation rates and shelf life
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 98, Issue 4, pages 1246–1277, April 2009
How to Cite
Weiss, W. F., Young, T. M. and Roberts, C. J. (2009), Principles, approaches, and challenges for predicting protein aggregation rates and shelf life. J. Pharm. Sci., 98: 1246–1277. doi: 10.1002/jps.21521
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!