Succinimide formation at Asn 55 in the complementarity determining region of a recombinant monoclonal antibody IgG1 heavy chain
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 98, Issue 10, pages 3509–3521, October 2009
Total views since August 2010: 1061
How to Cite
Yan, B., Steen, S., Hambly, D., Valliere-Douglass, J., Bos, T. V., Smallwood, S., Yates, Z., Arroll, T., Han, Y., Gadgil, H., Latypov, R. F., Wallace, A., Lim, A., Kleemann, G. R., Wang, W. and Balland, A. (2009), Succinimide formation at Asn 55 in the complementarity determining region of a recombinant monoclonal antibody IgG1 heavy chain. J. Pharm. Sci., 98: 3509–3521. doi: 10.1002/jps.21655
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!