Silicone oil- and agitation-induced aggregation of a monoclonal antibody in aqueous solution
Article first published online: 9 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Special Issue: Dedicated to Michael J. Pikal
Volume 98, Issue 9, pages 3167–3181, September 2009
Total views since August 2010: 1018
How to Cite
Thirumangalathu, R., Krishnan, S., Ricci, M. S., Brems, D. N., Randolph, T. W. and Carpenter, J. F. (2009), Silicone oil- and agitation-induced aggregation of a monoclonal antibody in aqueous solution. J. Pharm. Sci., 98: 3167–3181. doi: 10.1002/jps.21719
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 15 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!